Wednesday, February 1, 2017
“All Things Video”
Longtime SDMUG member Dan Dorschel is an accomplished videographer, a teacher of videography, and a Mac enthusiast. That allows him a unique perspective which he will share on Feb. 1st. Some of the things to expect:
- Comparing video from an iPhone & a $50,000 Red Weapon Camera;
- A video & demo of Dan’t favored FilmicPro app, also for iPad and Apple Watch;
- How to easily send iPhone video to your computer via AirDrop, then showing the quality in Final Cut Pro;
- Demo of the Revo Multicam app for iOS devices, a TV studio for iOS devices, including running it on an iPad with three connected iOS devices;
- Final Cut Pro’s newly improved audio editing features;
- How to use an old iPhone or iPod as a quality audio recorder;
- TOYS TOYS TOYS!!! Showtime with some cool gadgets including: gimbals, add-on lenses, iOS microphones, a new portable multitrack recorder, and more!
Wed., Feb. 1st • 6:30PM • Pyramid Building’s 1st Floor Conference Room.
The SDMUG’s new meeting venue is in the conference room at the west side of the ground floor in the Pyramid Building at 7310 Miramar Road in San Diego. With excellent parking, easy access and awesome eateries in the immediate area (for our dinners after the meetings), the SDMUG offers our special thanks to the guys at MacPhun, our venue sponsor!
The San Diego Macintosh User Group normally meets on the FIRST Wednesday of each month!
Don’t forget the “Meeting after the Meeting” at Ballast Point Brewing and Spirits Brewery, 9045 Carroll Way, just two blocks from the Pyramid. Here’s their menu. This is a great time to get to know our fellow Mac enthusiasts and grab a late snack or dinner. Plenty of other dining options in the area so expect that we can change from month to month as we find our favorites.
Your RSVP is appreciated.
If you need more information, email to email@example.com.
Important Notice: This meeting is at our new venue, the Pyramid at 7310 Miramar Road, in San Diego, between 805 and I-15. It’s easy to get to and has plenty of ground level parking. The meeting is on the ground floor Conference Room on the west side of the building.
Your RSVP is appreciated. See our link on MeetUp.com.